The no.1 publication for local 11+ information
The 11+ Holiday Learning Club held in August every year, provides unique holiday club facilities for the parent whose child has 11+ exams ahead, particularly those sitting them this year. The parent wishes to ensure their child incorporates regular periods of learning as well as fun physical activity during the school holidays. The club offers an affordable way to incorporate childcare with 11+ tuition.
Your child will benefit from:
- A personalised 11+ learning programme
- Specialist group and one to one tuition
- Experienced CRB checked 11+ tutors
- Regular practise tests with results emailed to parents
- Focus on stregthening weak areas
- Daily vocabulary building sessions
- Fun physical activities to stimulate learning
- Club runs from 9am to 3.30pm daily
- Extended day to 5pm, possible for a small additional fee. Subject to demand.
Read some 11+ success stories from pupils who attended the club last year on the website!